Saturday, August 15, 2009

What a week!

Hey guys! So sorry it's been so long since I've updated...but I've been a little busy! As you know, school started back this week. It was a lonnnnng week and I just didn't have time at the end of the day! But it's finally Saturday and we've had a great day!
So, about AC's first week with Mrs. Lynn (her new babysitter). She did AWESOME!! I was a basket case on the first day....but luckily was so busy the rest of the week that I didn't have time to be sad! But she really is doing GREAT with Mrs. Lynn. When I go and pick her up each afternoon, she crawls over to me and hugs me for a few minutes and then she wants down to go play some more! It is the best thing! I love seeing that she is happy there....it makes me feel SO much better and not as guilty about leaving her. It's going as good as possible---we are so lucky (once again!) This little kiddo just continues to amaze us. She is such a precious little person! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised, MaMaw knows her little baby is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad Ava loves her new baby sitter. I know it is hard to leave her but it makes it a little easier to know she is happy and safe.

    ReplyDelete