Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sweet girl!

Look at this sweet face....

What is AC doing these days??

Oh my...she is doing so many new things. It amazes me how much she changes daily. She is saying everything! She really speaks well for her age... it blows my mind! She is realllly into dressing herself. Oh my- this little princess thinks she knows style already....she will add her "boots" to her outfit...or go get one of my necklaces...it is just too funny! I've been giving in a little more and just going with it...just let her wear it! It doesn't matter! haha Sometimes, though, people look at us like we are crazy (and are probably thinking we are either poor and cannot get clothes that match or that I should make her wear something else! ha) But she likes to dress up and I'm fine with that.
I know I always go on and on about how lucky we are to have her...but I can't help it. We are so blessed that she's such a fun, sweet, spunky little girl. We only hope she continues to be this precious.....
She LOVES to play outside...we spend a lot of time in the backyard, garage, and driveway. She loves it...so we are staying out there as much as we can before it gets too cold.
She says her prayers every night and I've gotta say...this is the sweetest thing of all! I always start her prayers and say the same things every night and then I say "keep these people I'm about to name safe, healthy, and happy" and she starts roll call! She automatically starts naming people's names....it is precious! And when she's finished, she says "Amen"...and then I finish her prayer. I'm telling you...it IS the sweetest thing ever! I'm just going to have to video her one night! She is precious!
I'm mumbling....going to go watch some football while she is finishing her nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment