Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Handmade Ladybug Sweater

Ok...so I have to say this is the CUTEST sweater ever! My neighbor, Lauren, designs and makes these HAND-MADE CASHMERE sweaters for babies. They are absolutely adorable....even cuter in person. Lauren used to work for Carter's and now stays home with her baby, Elise. She has started making and selling these sweaters in her free time. You can tell her what you would like on it...and she will design it and send the sketches to you for you guys to work together on creating the perfect sweater. Like I said, they are precious! And would make the perfect gift for a special baby! If you are interested in one...just let me know and I'll get you in touch with Lauren. You won't regret it!!
Here are a few pics of AC's....



No comments:

Post a Comment