Monday, March 21, 2011

2 years 3 months

It just doesn't seem possible....she's just getting too old too fast! We just want to freeze her at this age...she's perfect!! We love this little girl so much and are so thankful for her! She's doing so many new things right now...it's crazy. It seems like she changes every day. She loves her rainboots....she's been wearing them non-stop for like two weeks now....she has an elephant that she carries everywhere....Ellie goes everywhere with us just like "Manda" used to go everywhere with me when I was a little kiddo. I see what my mom means now....I am always so scared we are going to "lose" Ellie somewhere....I keep up with her better than AC ;) She realllllly loves playing hopscotch right now too! It is too funny to watch her try to jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment