Friday, June 26, 2009

Ava's 1st Summer visit to TN



I don't even know where to start with updating the blog. We are having so much fun this summer! Ava Claire is soooooo much fun right now. One of the sweetest things I have ever experienced is when she raises those little arms and reaches for me. It absolutely melts my heart!!! There's no way I can walk past her with those little arms up!
She LOVES her walker and is going all over the place in it. She gets frustrated when she gets 'stuck' so I've been trying to widen her a path today.
She's finally napping right now and I am hoping to get a lot of her pics from TN uploaded. Ma-maw just left this morning and Ava Claire has been sad...so hopefully she will sleep for a good nap!
She's been eating baby food and is loving it! Although she is not a fan of applesauce...she wouldn't even eat it. (And chunky girls don't usually turn down food! ha) She went to the doctor last week for her 6 month check-up and she weighed in at 20 pounds and 28 inches long. She's growing everyday and is starting to look like a little girl. Her personality is tooooo funny and she's very fisty! I never thought Matt and I would have such a spunky girl! I thought she'd be quiet and sweet! haahha I could go on and on but I need to stop talking and give ya'll some much needed pictures. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos and we loved spending time with our sweet Ava Claire

    ReplyDelete