Monday, June 29, 2009

The things she does.....

Oh my! I don't even know where to start in giving an update. She is doing SO many new things! I guess one of her newest things is....she strolls around in her walker (going forward finally!!) and throws all of her toys off the tray. I load it up with about 10 different things and she goes from one side of the living room to the other tossing them off ---then leaning over the side looking at them. It's cute! The walker has also became her place to "do her business" if you know what I mean....

She is also fake coughing for attention! She is especially doing it around other kiddos right now.....I think she thinks she is talking to them!

She's still making some funny noises! Not many words.....she has still only said "moma" 3 times that have been really clear. It's usually when she's kind of crying....but it's been clear enough that we've decided to count it as her "first real word"!! Daddy and Ma-maw both heard it too....that way I know I'm not hearing things!! hah Now I am working with her on saying dada...we practice each day but nothing yet! She will say it soon!

The last newest thing I've noticed about her this week is HOW MUCH SHE LOOKS LIKE HER DADDY! Oh my---- how I can totally see him in her now! Especially in her eyes---she totally reminds me of Matt now. Lucky for her--her daddy is handsome!! I just hope she ends up with his hair....we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment