Thursday, March 22, 2012

Can we keep him forever?


My sweet Ava Claire never ceases to amaze me! She is the sweetest kiddo ever! She woke up this morning and came into my room. Baby Max and I were laying on the bed watching the news. She immediately gave him a kiss and said good morning to him...then she looked at me with those sweet eyes and said "mommy...I really like Baby Max...can we keep him forever?" Absolutely melted my heart! Of course I replied with "yes, of course" and she smiled realllllly big, kissed him again, and said "Baby max...you will always be in our family. We are so lucky".

So, people keep asking me "How's AC doing as a big sister?"...I think she's doing just fine!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so precious and Ava Claire is one of the sweetest little girls I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete