Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July Parade



Just wanted to share a few pics from the neighborhood 4th of July parade. Ava Claire did great!! She actually made it all of the way in her stroller (which is a BIG deal for her!!) The parade was very funny....lots of participants....but only about 10 spectators!! too funny! Next year she wants to ride in her wagon with some balloons on it!! We're heading to a block party later, so I'll share some pics from that soon! Hope you guys are having a fun holiday!! We miss ya'll!













2 comments:

  1. LOL I love the decorated stroller. That was so adorable and her beautiful smile made it even more adorable. I miss you all and can't wait to see my little girl again soon. Thanks for all the updates it makes it easier to be so far from you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures, Amy! I'm pirating everyone's 4th of July photos since I left my camera at work. :-(

    ReplyDelete