Wednesday, April 21, 2010

16 months old


Sorry it's been so long since I've posted...we've been extremely busy. I'm really behind on pics...I'll work on them this weekend I promise. I have some really good ones to share...just haven't had a chance to get them on here.

AC is now 16 months old...it doesn't seem possible. She is a mess! She's into everything and just saying all kinds of things...she's pretty much my little parrot! So mommy has got to "be right!" haha We had a big talk about that at work the other day....it's crazy how much she just does what I do...that being said....I've got to make sure I'm doing things I want her to do....so she's actually helping mommy!!

She LOVES the park...oh my goodness I wish you could just see her going to the park. I'm going to try and get a video of her busting out the front door and swinging that little arm to "run" to the park...she can go fast!!! It is absolutely precious! Once we get there....she just explores. Today she found rubberband on the sidewalk and that was BIG Fun! She was spreading it with both hands and it would pop off and she would just giggle!!! Then she found the water drain meter thing...in the ground....and it had a hole about the size of a quarter on it and she was finidng little sticks and putting them in the hole. This kept her bust for like 15 minutes!!!! wow!

Ok...I could go on and on...but I'm tired....so I'll update more this weekend I promise! Just know she's the most precious thing in the world.....o my!



No comments:

Post a Comment