Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I love my rainboots!


I love my rain boots! I love my rain boots! I love my rain boots!
Ava Claire sure likes to wear her boots --- rain or shine!
Ok...so her favorite book for the last few weeks has been "Pete the Cat- I love my white shoes" by Eric Litwin. (Thanks Aunt Linda!!!) We read that book 4-5 times a night and she just shakes and tries to snap her little fingers on "I love my white shoes, I love my white shoes, I love my white shoes!"....
It is the cutest thing!!
Well, she is hooked on a pair of her rainboots....and she loves for me to sing "I love my rain boots" while she is trying to walk in them (they are ten miles too big!) She is a mess! She wanted to sleep in them last night....luckily I got her talked outta that!
She is going thru such a funny stage right now...she is wanting to carry around the most random things. It just makes me laugh. She's got to be the cutest thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment