Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I love you too!

She is just a funny girl! Just had to share a quick story with y'all! So I tell Ava Claire allllll the time how much I love her! I think I probably say "I love you", "moma loves you", "moma loves Ava Claire" about 40 times a day (no joke!) to her...well today was THE DAY! After I said "love you Ava" she looked right at me and said "luuu you" sooooo I said "moma loves you!" and she said "luuu you". It was just what I needed....

On a different note, I want to let you know about a little girl at our school that needs your prayers. She is a first grader in Mrs. Cronican's class who was diagnosed in October with small cell carcinoma of the ovary (which is a very rare condition in children)and has been undergoing chemo and surgery. The results are good so far...but she has a long way to go...so I need you praying for this sweet little girl. My mind cannot even think about her mom, dad, sisters, and family and what they are going through with this....I just cannot comprehend it all. It just seems like so much...so I'm asking you to please pray for her (Emily) and her mom (Amanda)to continue to be as strong as they are so far! If you would like to check out her website it is: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/emilyknerr
Her mom does a great job keeping it updated with the latest info. Thanks for your help for this sweet girl and feel free to add her to any prayer lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment