Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's official........

It's official.....we have a sign in our front yard!!!! I have to admit...when the man was digging the hole....I got a little teary-eyed. It still hasn't really sunk in completely....

We are moving to Atlanta! Matt has been offered a position with his current company that we cannot turn down. Since he started working for Crawford...his goal has been to "make it to the home office". Well, he has fulfilled his goal! He will be working in the home office as the Director of Catastrophe Operations. This is a "big boy" job and Ava Claire is so proud of daddy! She's really excited because now that we are moving, she will get to stay home with mommy! I'm not sure how I feel about not working, but we will give it a try and see what happens.

When Matt first approached me with this decision...my initial thought was "move again???! are you crazy?!" But once we really starting discussing our options...we quickly realized that we didn't really have a choice. It was an opportunity that we had to take....so here we are----moving AGAIN!

We have lived in a few different places, but both have so many experiences that we wouldn't trade for anything. The places we have lived have helped us become who we are today. We have met some really good people on our journey and cherish our memories. Our Hoover friends are amazing....this neighborhood is BY FAR the best neighborhood in the world and we are sad that Ava Claire will not grow up with all of her friends here. We really will come back and visit though...I promise! It will be the perfect excuse to get to stay at the hotel!! Always looking a reason to go to Ross Bridge! My school friends here.....I will never be as lucky as I was here! I got placed on the greatest team on earth! Everyone of you have taught me things that will definitely help me in the future. I will for sure miss you guys....but again, promise to come visit! I'll even help y'all give F&P reading assesments! ha (That shows I really do love ya!)

Therefore, after MUCH deliberation and thinking...we have decided to go for it! Move one more time.

Again, to all of our friends here....we wish we could just take you with us! If you're ever in ATL or passing thru--you BETTER come visit!

3 comments:

  1. so sad ... Sarah will miss her friend in music. When will you be moving - at the end of the school year, or earlier?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE in Atlanta are SUPER EXCITED!!!! I can't wait to have you closer! Lily Kate and Ava Claire are going to be such great buddies! Call me and we will chat about the move!!

    ReplyDelete