Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Playing hooky!!!

Well that sweet little girl finally did it! She got mommy to play hooky today. She came home yesterday with a 101 fever- poor baby! She was pitiful. So I stayed home with her today and am giving her some extra lovin to try and make her better! She seems like she's doing better. I'm still keeping tylenol in her....we aren't really sure if she has a temp because all THREE of our thermometers are crazy! I put it in her ear one second and it says 101, then 92, then 64....etc. So needless to say, I don't think they work!!! Daddy is going to Babies R Us and buying all of the other kinds that we don't have! (I'll be able to tell you guys which kind actually works--hopefully there is one kind out there that is reliable). I did use the one that goes in her "bottom"- poor baby....and it says she's currently ok! Anyway....we are hoping that it's just a fever from her tooth (it looks swollen and like it might be coming) and nothing else. So I am trying to not rush to the doctor this time. We've been 2 times now- both of which I think they thought we were crazy for bringing her in. So, I'm trying to be calm. But ya know, it's really hard when it's your sweet baby! I instantly start worrying and not thinking straight when she's in pain.

She's currently crawling around "messin" so I think she's doing ok. She is a messy girl! I've said from the beginning that she will be the messiest one of them all- she sure is proving me right on that.

It's hard to believe that she's almost 9 months old! It just does not seem possible! I know I say it alot, but we are so lucky to have been given this precious gift! She is perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment