Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ava Claire helped mommy cook dinner!


I actually cooked dinner today!!! I know, I know- it's very rare, but I did it! I had a special little helper too. She sat on the island in her bumbo seat and "helped" me. She played with the recipe book while I was cooking. All of my recipes ended up in the floor and one in her mouth! I was so worried because I saw a small piece of the recipe "missing" and I had a feeling it was in her tummy. Well, long story short- it was in her mouth!! I looked back at her and she looked like she was chewing gum!!! I luckily stuck my finger in that little mouth and "got" it out! She just smiled and laughed like she knew what she was doing! Sometimes I really think she does.....she's a silly goose!

1 comment:

  1. LOL She is growing up way too fast. Wait until she is crawling and pulling everything out of your cabinets LOL.

    ReplyDelete